Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: About me

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

About me

I thank god for everything he has given me.
I was born on a sunny morning at 9.30 a.m ,May 7 ,1981 in Pollachi,The coconut City
I am blessed with Caring parents Mr.A.V.Thangavel & Mrs.T.Thanmozhi and a
Loving brother Mr.T,Sasi Varun .
I finished MCA Degree in April 2005 from Dr.Mahalingam college of Engineering and Technology
I did My undergraduation in the Great BannariAmman institute of Technology, SathyaMangalam.
Since from my childhood i am an admirer of various things of beauty.I look at the world in a different perspective.
I am an ardent believer of god and accepts the fact that whatever we do the final result is always decided by the Almighty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com