Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: searching for consultancies in jayanagar

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

searching for consultancies in jayanagar

It's july 18,monday 2005.me,sasi and sahul started to jayanagar for seeiing consultancies and togive our resume.It was a worst day in bangalore.We all walked more than 5 kms by walk for finding the location.They said the same answer that there was no openings for freshers,it was a terrible day.i was about to faint yesterday.i also had a worst dream on sunday night.My mom and dad has arranged for my marriage without my pemission.i was fighting with them in Marriage Hall and i got up in midnight and felt very frightened.i am also in a confused mind whether to move to chennai or not.Nowadays dreams disturb me too much....

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com