Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: I am ecstatic.Thank you Director

Monday, August 18, 2008

I am ecstatic.Thank you Director


I am ecstatic and over the moon. The moment which I am craving for seven years arrived on august 16, 2008.I visited the palace finally and in the joy experienced, I wondered whether I would get the same feeling again in the near future. I savoured every moment and every word I spoke there. I took a neem leaf as my souvenir.
Thank god.
When I came to gandhipuram in the night at 11:30 pm.A saying written on back side of a Travels Bus flashed again and again to me
“Iraivan miga Periyavan” which meant “God is great”
Yes, Yes, Yes.
My intuition says it is a sign of some good things to come

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com