Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: July 18 2011, A new beginning after krishna's outburst

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 18 2011, A new beginning after krishna's outburst

I was good.I am good at respecting Elders. But came july 18,2011 and i was provoked and my ego got bruised badly.Result : A Verbal fight with Father in Law.This is not due to sudden flared up temper but the result of continuos ill respect and provocation. This day taught me a valuable Lesson.

I should be the decision maker.

I have never seen my parents feeling so humiliated for no fault of theirs.If the words from mother in law is bad enough to blame My parents,My brother,my Married life, and how i care my wife,why should i be good?
My father advice is "You take care of your family.Donot allow all this distractions affect your Family Life.You have to Move on".
My mother'sadvice is " you belong to kilakku vaasal veedu Venkatachala Gounder Family.Your grandfather lived a great life.We should never go below our standards.You should make the persons who humiliated to Feel shy.
Be bold.We are always with you.We have given birth to good son and brought up well and we always stand by you"

Thanks Mom,Dad and sasi for understanding me

God,Kindly lead me

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com