Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: MAY 7, MY BIRTHDAY

Monday, May 09, 2005

MAY 7, MY BIRTHDAY

May 7,saturday,2005 was my 24 birthday.My day started with getting up at 6.30 a.m .i prayed God to arrange me job as soon as posssible,prayed for my family members,Friends and well wishers.


Harish was the firstperson to wish me at 7.15 a.m in chennai.I had a fresh bath and dressed up in a brand new dress .My dress is a Golden yellow colour plain formal shirt and Brown colour pant.I started to Lord Ganesh temple around 9.30 am.I offered prayers and again started off to to a temple in tin factory.

I bought few chocolates and gave it to my roommates.i didnot take my breakfast. Around 2.30 pm me along with my friends went to Ramamurthy nagar and had a Nice meals.We took a bus and went to Bangalore Market.I bought a new shoes and roamed for a while sighting the beautiful Bangalore figures.

When we reached the MArket Busstand, a bus was readily waiting to tin factory. we reached there at 8.45 pm.While i was enjoying My Naan,My UG friend Duraimurugan made a call all the way from chennai .Thank God,i was remembered by somebody.
Then i returned to my nest,just recollected all those happenings for the day,thanked God and slept.


Most friends seem to have forgotten my birthday.No problem friends,i willnot forget your Birthdays and never fail to wish you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com