Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: I wept,Heart overtakes the mind

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I wept,Heart overtakes the mind

It is nearly one month since i posted.i went home,stayed for 15 days..i offered faithful prayers to kaliamman and hanuman. i came back to bangalore.on sep 14,i went to Luminus consultancy in malleswaram,Bangalore.They asked me to come for aptitude test at 3 :00 pm.i went to Residency road for registering in MANPOWER consultants.They asked me to post my resume in their website.Then i called kasi and asked sorry for making him feel sad.he called me on sepembr 12 at 11 in the morning.He said me something which i couldnot bear and i broke out in the phone which also made him embarassed.i read in NZCITY.CO.NZ that i would get some bad news which couldnot be digested in future.That news came so early. what a terrible feeling.i was crying after a long gap that too in a nonstop manner.i fought with him and then apologised for it.Sometimes heart doesnot obey the mind and this incident is a perfect example of that.
Back to LUMINUS at 3 pm,i wrote aptitude test which was easy but verbal was bit puzzling.Then i came back with loads of hopes.when i called anand mama he said that vetailaranpudur ayya passed away due to heart attack.I used to admire him in my childhood days for his interesting speech.
Today is bhuvana's marriage and babu mama would be a very happy man today. i will surely get a job.palanisamy's word must come true.he predicted of a job before puattasi 16[0ct 1]. Be positive and work hard. you will win.

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com