Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: Happiest NewYear 2007-Thanks Director

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happiest NewYear 2007-Thanks Director

2007 New Year is the most happiest new year i ever had.All due to the happenings on December 31,2006 evening in pollachi.I must thank the Director(The Almighty God) who blessed me with such a surprise gift.
i felt very happy and was on top of the world when i saw my everfriendly in pollachi after two years.My friend looked very cool and composed after settling in a good job.,I was also very happy to see her mom and sister getting introduced.
Really i yearned to meet her mom since she speaks with me very friendly in phone.
this is the most happy new year for me simply for 2 reasons

1.Meeting my best friend and her parents rather unexpectedly which quenched My long time thirst to meet them.
2.On Dec 30, i went to an orphanage in pollachi called Sharanalayam where 100 mentally disabled children are taken care.
i donated Biscuits and Rs 1400 which is a long dream of me to give from my salary and also my " venduthal"" for getting job.
I should visit here often .i will.
I am looking forward in 2007 for developments.
Thanks Director.I trust you.You know when to give,Where to Give.

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com