Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: Balakrishnan My friend,Love and guide

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Balakrishnan My friend,Love and guide

My love and friendship started with bala blossomed on 2002 when i went to Dr.Mahalingam college for my first day classes in MCA in a town bus from pollachi bus stand to Nachimuthu polytechnic.He understands me and knows everything about me and is pure by heart.We share special rapport for each other and .Our friendship is a matter of envy of lot of our MCA friends.

"ENDA bala" is most talked word by me
" Aamanda kicha" is the often replied word from bala.

All our friends make fun of us with the above said words.
We both pose in sathya room in rajeswari mansion in gandhipuram coimbatore. I should thank sathya for formatting this ordinary picture into a beautiful photo.
i miss him now in Trichy.

Whwn bala is with me,i can do anything and Everything.It's True

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com