Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: Happy New Year 2008

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008

Wish you all a happy new year 2008.
I am in cethar consultancy services, kovaipudur.
This year is an eventful year in the sense that I did few things which I never imagined even in my wildest dreams.
Last year the same day I saw Angel and went to Orphanage.
This year I could not but will make up for that in coming days..
Karthi got fever and is in vellore CMC.
Sasi will be completing MCA this may
This year I will be celebrating with balakrishnan in rajeswari mansion,Gandhipuram

Director’s Decisions are very mysterious for me.
But my trust is intact as usual.
I got a boon from Eachanari vinayagar.

Something good is waiting .That is for sure.

Let me believe and work towards it.

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com