Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: My Covansys Days

Monday, May 30, 2005

My Covansys Days

My Training period at Covansys has more or less come to an end. When i think of my journey to covansys,it has been a long road.The journey started wayback in November 2004.when i joined IBM Mainframe course in Dr.Mahalingam college i was told that i would be offered project in covansys and Mainframe course has got a tremendous future.I was also attending classes with the maximum concentration possible.There was a staff appointed to help us in lab.His name is Mr.Elango.He was scolding me every now and then saying that i was lazy and lack qualities of a programmer.However my staff Mr.Sambath was teaching Mainframe in a crispy manner.

The Training was over by january but covansys was delaying to give projects.When finally the first batch was announced in february,my name was not found and the reason was i scored less than 70% marks in academics.Already one month of project period was already over.Adding to the agony, i got viral fever and was unable to even walk for 10 days and didnot attend Dotnet classes conducted for second batch.Even from chennai few of my well wishing friends were making calls and kept my spirits high.

The second batch in which i was present was asked to report at chennai on march 1.Some things are decided by god exactly to our liking.Such one happened to me.My journey to chennai started from my favourite town udumalpet accidentally.i took a passenger train from udumalpet to coimbatore since the Blue Mountain ticket was booked from Udumalpet quota.when we reached chennai,the temparatures were soaring high.We found a room in chitlapakkam near Tambaram.Really i hate those days in chennai .When i was offered a chance to go to Banalore,i readily accepted it.

The journey to bangalore was haunting than chennai experience like shifting of all goods just bought in chennai,finding a right place in bangalore.We found a room in Tin factory bangalore and there after life returned to normal terms but a bit faster.i was allotted project in Dotnet,SQL server.i finished project within one and half month and went back to college for Final viva.when i came back,our project period was extended till may 31

The final day is Tomorrow.No doubt,Covansys provided us with worldclass environment,Exotic food,first class environment and i felt the Complete feeling of how a software multinational Company would be.My job hunt would be kickstarted in a few days time and if God willing we will meet you in future Covansys.

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com