Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: Guru peyarchi on sep 19 -what will happen to me?

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Guru peyarchi on sep 19 -what will happen to me?

For the past one week i felt terrible to stay in the room.In order to drive loneliness,i often started going to Cybervision.It's owner Srinivas has become a good friend to me.on sep 21,i went to personal network consultancy ansd they asked me to attend clintlogic call center interview.i also went to a consultancy in R.T.nagr and he demanded Rs30000 for the job.on sep 22 i went and i was rejected due to my mother tongue influence.Few days back Saravanan got a job and he called me say this.i felt exremely happy to note that there are friends who feel happy sharing their joys with me.From Besant nagar beach balamaurugan,durai,selva and arvinth spoke to me.i also spoke to prabu, a school friend working in patni and he promised to help me.I forget to say you,Sep 19.monday marked guru peyarchi and i read in every magazine that this period would be going to be the best phase of life for mithuma sign and i would get job for sure .It also said that the tougher times are over and i am also hoping for the best with the blessings of the Almighty.

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com