Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: Out of Bangalore and into Chennai

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Out of Bangalore and into Chennai

on oct 26,i left to home bit early for Diwali.This time the journey was not memorable.Bangalore to salem taking 7 hours,stranded in Erode for 1 hour in midnight and journey tired.I stayesd in home till november 30,took driving license and attended Kasbah sysems in coimbatore .I did very badly in interview.
Back in Bangalore on November 30,I decided to go chennai for searching job.Amma also advocated my idea.Few friends advised me to do so.on Dec 18,Sunday i visited Mr Sethu's home in koramangala.He and his family members felt elated as i could see from their faces on my visit.on oct 19,My Love karthick siva made a call from Australia.He asked me to come there and showered me with Love.I often feel proud when somebody show their love on me.Mr Senthil,MCA Friend got placed in Mysore and i called and Congratulated him.
I attended CR2 soluions written test on dec20.I wrote in very average manner like in LUMINOUS CONSULTANCY ,Malleswaram>Mr.Shanmugasuresh referred me o CR2 and he gave few tips and asked me to ge ready for february since it's the time for start of fresher openings.Today i have planned to shop and leave tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

BYE BYE BANGALORE

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com