Life is made up of little things.If we are not seeing it,it becomes Invisible. 

brindhavanam: Pongal 2006

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Pongal 2006

Tomorrow.jan 12 i am leaving to Home for pongal in kovai express at 6:15 am.Today karthi called me and said he is placed in SCREENCHECK,Mysore.I felt extremely happy.This week Gurusamy also got placed in chennai.All my close friends are getting placed and to be honest i am getting Restless.
God, when is my day marked?.I trust you
I spoke with Moham and he asked me to attend a test in SERVION where his friend is working.I think there may be changes in my schedule after reaching home.He scolded me for not contacting him often.Let us try.
It is 10 days since i got a call from my home.Never be angry with them.It is they who gave you everything. This pongal is sweeter because it will be celebrated together.

PONGALO PONGAL

cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization Listen to Dhool Songs at MusicMazaa.com